Friday, May 9, 2008

My First Week!!

My first week as a dental assistant was OK. I still have alot to learn. The Doctor and staff are wonderful and welcomed me with open arms. I miss the people at the bank though. Paityn had a rough time with me not being home as early as usual but I hope she can give her dad a chance he really loves watching her with out me. (She loves me the most) I am celebrating my 5 year anniversary with Cody this year and it has been a good 5 years. It has gone by fast and I have loved almost every moment. The next 5 years are sure going to be different. I am also celebrating my first mothers day. I am so excited. I have waited along time for her and love everything about her. Even the tough days we have had. My husband and daughter are amazing and I hope they know how much I love them.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats on starting a new job. I know how hard that can be. I especially know how you feel about missing your old co-workers.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I wasn't aware you got a new job! Congrats!

Love,
Nichole and Tjaden