Friday, May 23, 2008

Milestones for Us!

So alot has happened in the past weeks so I will try to remember it all. Paityn had her 4 month appointment and shots it was so sad. She is now 12 lbs 5 oz and 24 inches. She is in good health and a very happy girl. She is adjusting to mommies new schedule quite well. She has started on rice cereal and i can't say she hates it but it is by far not her favorite. We are getting better at the solid thing though. She has found that she can roll and roll and roll, so we have to watch her very carefully. Espescially when she is on the bed. Daddy is afraid that he is going to let her roll off the bed and get in trouble. Uncle Ken moved back to St George with his girlfriend Maggie and Paityn is still trying to get used to him. I had my very first mothers day and Paityn was so good to me, she bought me an i-pod nano. She also slept so good that night. Paityn and I are going to church on sundays now and she sleeps through the whole meeting. We have only started going for a few weeks now but she is going to be blessed in one of the up coming sundays. I am so excited. We are getting ready to go on our first family trip in June and I am nervous about flying with paityn. I am sure she will be just fine. but you never know.





















This is what we do on sundays after church. We have finally got Paityn on a schedule and she naps in her bed. Hopefully we can get her to sleep in her bed at bight in the next little while.





No comments: