Thursday, May 10, 2012

and 9 Years Later!!!!

In the last 9 years, I can say I have been thru soo much. I got married, bought a house,became a foster parent to two great teenage girls. went thru numerous procedures to have a baby. Finally had Paityn, Lost my job, lost my house moved to Salt Lake, went back to school, helped take care of my great grandma in her last few months, tried to have another baby, had surgery, got a surprise baby Lily, moved back to St. George and am continuing school. I have done all of this with the love of my life. 9 Years ago today I started an adventure of a lifetime. I married Cody. I could not have asked for a better partner. (Although his working hours suck sometimes) I am truly happy that I have been able to have him by my side for better and for worse. (even though the worse seem to happen more often then not) I am going to enjoy this adventure as we continue with our wonderful girls. We are definitely in for a treat. I love you Cody.

No comments: