Friday, August 19, 2011

Exciting Exciting Exciting!!!!!!!!

I just thought I should let you all know the exciting news we have been patiently waiting to tell. We are excited to annouce we are expecting a new little baby. I have wanted to tell everyone but was hesitant because of everything we have been through. I was way excited to get this present with out the help of any doctor, so it was a total surprise for us. Paityn swears its a girl but she doesn't want a stinky boy, or so she says. I am going to try and get better about updating but we will see what happens. Our due date is March 18. So I still have a while to go. But we will get there.

3 comments:

Karen Cisneros said...

MORGAN! Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you guys! That is so very amazing and such a blessing. Happy pregnancy and keep your blog updated so I can watch your progress! :) :) :) - karen

Jessica said...

OH MY!!! I'm so excited for you!! What wonderful news and to get there all on your own with no help!! Congratulations you two. Keep me updated and let me know if you need anything.

Krystal said...

I'm SO excited for you guys! You have waited a long time for this new little one. Congratulations! XOXO