Saturday, May 15, 2010

Life

I have been meaning to get on and post some new things but life happens. I had the great honor to take care of my wonderful great grandma, Granny J, in the last days of her life. I know it sounds weird but I am so grateful for the chance to help her in any way possible. I love her and am going to miss having her around. Paityn is potty training so I feel like I am always taking her potty. I hate potty training and will be so happy when this is all finished. I have pictures to post but can't figure out this stupid computer. I will put them on soon. I am planning on going back to school in Aug. So life will only get more crazy. I promise to get better at posting.

For Now
Morgan

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. It's good to have you back. I missed ya!