Sunday, February 8, 2009

HINDER!!!!!




So last night we went to the Hinder and Theory of a Dead Man concert in St. George. it was awsome. I have never been to a rock concert. I grew up with N'Sync and Backstreet Boys so I have been to those but a rock concert was so fun. and in St. George who would have guessed. I am a fan of hinder so I knew what kind of music they played but I had never heard of Theory of a Dead man. Now Theory opened for Hinder but The Veer Union opened for Theory. It was an opening band for the opening band. They were good to. I had such a good time and would love to do it again real soon. The only thing that was bad was the section we were sitting in was kind of a dud. Nobody stood up they all just kind of sat there. Well we were inthe front of the section and and standing and yelling the entire time. I was soo tired the next day. Thank You Grandma and Grandpa for keep ing the girls for the night I bet they loved it.

No comments: