Monday, October 20, 2008

Deer Hunting






This weekend was the beginning for the deer hunt that Cody attends every year with his dad. I have gone in the past but with Paityn I decided it was too cold for her to be up there. Cody was really disappointed so I compromised and told him that if my parents could drive me up there and it was nice weather then I would bring up the baby for the day. Well Saturday was wonderful weather so we loaded up Paityn and Miridyan and went to Cedar Mountain. The drive was long but both babies were good. and by time we got there they were ready to get out and play. Paityn has been all me since the day we brought her home we have always joked around that there is no Cody in her. Well we have now found the Cody in her. He put her on the 4-wheeler and she was ready to drive her self. I thought the noise would scare her, but no she loved every minute of it. Mrirdyan was little more hesitant. Paityn was not ready to leave when we had to but it was getting cold and I did not want to stay the night.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Oh man !!! I so wish I could have been there. I am glad that you took pictures though, so I could see. This is the very reason as to why I am not looking forward to working weekends. Hopefully it won't last forever. Thanks for being such a great Aunt to Miriydan. We are both very blessed to have you in our lives.

Laurie said...

Morgan, I found you on Amanda's blog! How are you?? Your little girl is soooo adorable! I hope things are well with you!